The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

Chiropractor visit, Anastasia Book, and Ringing Cedars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Chiropractor visit, Anastasia Book, and Ringing Cedars Reply with quote

Chiropractor visit, Anastasia Book, and Ringing Cedars

This past Friday when I went to the chiropractor for an adjustment, he had told me that I smelled like cedar and was wondering if I had cedar in the house. I said, no, I had none and wondered why he thought my clothes smelled like it.

Saturday, a friend gave me a book called Anastasia, which I quickly recognized. I had seen it last year on the range guide website, and thought wouldn’t it be nice to have this book, it seemed like a great story. I love a good story, especially a true one.

http://www.rangeguide.net/anastasia.htm

I had forgotten about it shortly thereafter, and gave it no more thought.

That is until this past Saturday.

I was like oh wow! Manifestation again. Something I had desired in the past, and it materializes.

Another cool thing, I quickly noticed was in the first chapter. Guess what it was?
It talks about the healing properties of cedar.

Here’s the PDF of Chapter 1
http://www.ringingcedars.com/materials/anastasia-sample.pdf

Chapter 1
The ringing cedar

See the synchronicity of the cedar smell that the chiropractor smelled and the book coming to me the next day?

My body was already picking up the energy of that book on Friday.

After all, the author states…
“There is an extraordinary energy encoded in her words and phrases... You can FEEL the changes in your body as you read....”

I’ve read nearly half of it already. And as I was reading, I kept seeing flashes of light.

Anastasia

AMAZING WOMAN FOUND IN FOREST

Has the “Blueprint” of Hope for Humanity

Her mind-boggling messages WILL change our lives forever!

There is an extraordinary energy encoded in her words and phrases... You can FEEL the changes in your body as you read....

Your life is about to change...

An amazing story has just emerged here of a woman found more than 10 years ago living alone in the forest in Siberia. Almost no one here has heard about this woman and her extraordinary messages documented in the Ringing Cedars Series. Yet these books have caused a total uproar across Europe, becoming instant best-sellers, and reported by bookstores to be their most stolen books.

Totally “new” knowledge...

Anastasia Vedrussa is considered a surviving member of an ancient culture whose powers and knowledge far exceed anything known today. She lives without winter clothes, food cultivation or man-made shelter. She was born in the forest in 1969 to parents who died when she was just a baby. She has survived on fruit, nuts, berries and mushrooms brought to her by “wild” animals with which she lives in peaceful harmony.
The keys to our Natural powers...

She displays the most developed psychic and mental powers including remote viewing and healing, mind reading and perfect memory. When asked to solve some of the world’s most complex social, health and environmental problems, after only a few minutes lying on her back on the ground, with eyes closed and just her fingertips twitching, she has provided answers in such incredible detail that witnesses are left flabbergasted. She says these powers are natural to Mankind and describes exactly how they may be regained by any one of us.

Anastasia will open YOUR heart...

She was discovered by a wealthy and well- known entrepreneur, Vladimir Megre, in 1995 while he was on an expedition on the remote Ob River. After witnessing a display of her power and knowledge that was almost totally beyond his understanding, he quit his business, and at her request, returned to Moscow to begin writing a series of books about what she had shown him. She promised him she would imbue the books with an energy that would cause them to sell in the millions. Despite his total lack of writing experience, this is EXACTLY what happened. This energy encoded in the combination of her words and phrases evokes amazing feelings in readers. To date, over 11 million copies have sold in Europe, where they have already been translated into more than 20 languages.
Feel the excitement...

On a shoestring budget, Ringing Cedars Press, a fledgeling publisher here in the USA, has made short print runs of the first 5 books available in English. Most have already gone to Australia and New Zealand where news of these books is spreading like wildfire. Adyar Bookshop in Sydney, the biggest metaphysical bookstore in the Southern Hemisphere, recently told us...

“Occasionally a book surfaces with such an enormous buzz and devoted readership that it just flies off the shelf from the very first day of its arrival - Anastasia is one of those rare gems.”

More here…
http://www.rangeguide.net/anastasia.htm

Buy them from here...
The Ringing Cedars Series - Complete Set - Amazon
Book 1: Anastasia - Amazon
Book 2: The Ringing Cedars of Russia - Amazon
Book 3: The Space of Love - Amazon
Book 4: Co-creation - Amazon
Book 5: Who Are We? - Amazon
Book 6: The Book of Kin -Amazon
Book 7: The Energy of Life - Amazon
Book 8.1: The New Civilisation - Amazon
Book 8.2: Rites of Love - Amazon

Last edited by MessiahMews on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:36 am; edited 5 times in total
MessiahMews
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: The Seed as Physician... Reply with quote

This is pretty cool, and everyone can do this too.

Chapter Eleven - Advice from Anastasia

The seed as physician

Anastasia stated:

“Every seed you plant contains within itself an enormous amount of information about the Universe. Nothing made by human hands can compare with this information either in size or accuracy. Through the help of these data the seed knows the exact time, down to the millisecond, when it is to come alive, grow – what juices it is to take from the Earth, how to make use of the rays of the celestial bodies – the Sun, Moon and stars, what it is to grow into, what fruit to bring forth.

These fruits are designed to sustain Man’s life. More powerfully and effectively than any manufactured drugs of the present or future, these fruits are capable of counteracting and withstanding any disease of the human body. But to this end the seed must know about the human condition. So that during the maturation process it can satiate its fruit with the right correlation of substances to heal a specific individual of his disease, if indeed he has it or is prone to it.

“In order for the seed of a cucumber, tomato or any other plant grown in one’s plot to have such information, the following steps are necessary:

“Before planting, put into your mouth one or more little seeds, hold them in your mouth, under the tongue, for at least nine minutes.

“Then place the seed between the palms of your hands and hold it there for about thirty seconds. During this time it is important that you be standing barefoot on the spot of earth where you will later be planting it.

“Open your hands, and carefully raise the seed which you are holding to your mouth. Then blow on it lightly, warming it with your breath, and the wee little seed will know everything that is within you.

“Then you need to hold it with your hands open another thirty seconds, presenting the seed to the celestial bodies. And the seed will determine the moment of its awakening. The planets will all help it! And will give the sprouts the light they need to produce fruit especially for you.

“After that you may plant the seed in the ground. In no case should you water it right off, so as not to wash away the saliva which is now covering it, along with other information about you that the seed will take in. It can be watered three days after planting.

“The planting must be done on days appropriate to each vegetable (people already know this, from the lunar calendar). In the absence of watering, a premature planting is not as harmful as an overdue planting.

“It is not a good idea to pull up all the weeds growing in the vicinity of the sprouts. At least one of each kind should be left in place. The weeds can be cut back …”

According to Anastasia, the seed is thus able to take in information about the person who plants it, and then during the cultivation of its fruit it will pick up from the Universe and the Earth the optimum blend of energies needed for a given Man. The weeds should not be disposed of completely, as they have their own appointed function. Some weeds serve to protect the plant from disease while others give supplemental information. During the cultivation time it is vital to communicate with the plant – at least once during its growth period. And it is desirable to approach it and touch it during a full moon.

Anastasia maintains that the fruit cultivated from the seed in this manner, and consumed by the individual who cultivated it, is capable not only of curing him of any diseases of the flesh whatsoever but also of significantly retarding the aging process, rescuing him from harmful habits, tremendously increasing his mental abilities and giving him a sense of inner peace. The fruit will have the most effective influence when consumed no later than three days after harvesting.

The above-mentioned steps should be taken with a variety of plant species in the garden-plot.

It is not necessary to plant a whole row of cucumbers, tomatoes etc., in this manner; just a few plants each is enough.

The fruit of plants grown like this will be distinguished from other plants of the same species not only in taste. If analysed, it will be seen that they are also distinct in terms of the substances they contain.

When planting the seedlings, it is important to soften the dirt in the excavated hole with one’s fingers and bare toes, and spit into the hole. Responding to my question, “Why the feet?”, Anastasia explained that through perspiration from one’s feet come substances containing information about bodily diseases. This information is taken in by the seedlings. They transmit it to the fruit, which will thus be enabled to counteract diseases. Anastasia recommended walking around the plot barefoot from time to time…

©Ringing Cedars Press – EXTRACT from Anastasia - Book 1 of The Ringing Cedars Series by Vladimir Megre.

http://pods.zaadz.com/flow/discussions/view/86209
Woman Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: The Ringing Cedar Reply with quote

From the Chapter 1...

http://www.ringingcedars.com/materials/anastasia-sample.pdf

One day on our way back to Novosibirsk, I arranged to dock the lead ship at a small village, one with only a few houses at best, some thirty or forty kilometres distant from the larger population centres. I planned a threehour stopover so the crew could have shore leave and the local residents could buy some of our goods and foodstuffs and we could cheaply pick up from them fish and wild-growing plants of the taiga.

During our stopover time, as the leader of the expedition I was approached by two of the local senior citizens (as I judged at the time) — one of them appeared to be somewhat older than the other. The elder of the two — a wisened fellow with a long grey beard — kept silent the whole time, leaving his younger companion to do the talking. This fellow tried to persuade me to lend him fifty of my crew (which numbered no more than sixty-five in total) to go with them into the taiga, about twenty-five kilometres or so from the dock where the ship was berthed. They would be taken into the depths of the taiga to cut down a tree he described as a ‘ringing cedar’.

The cedar, which he said reached forty metres in height,5 needed to be cut up into pieces which could be carried by hand to the ship. We must, he said, definitely take the whole lot.

The old fellow further recommended that each piece be cut up into smaller pieces. Each of us should keep one for himself and give the rest to relatives, friends and anyone who wished to accept a piece as a gift. He said this was a most unusual cedar. The piece should be worn on one’s chest as a pendant. Hang it around your neck while standing barefoot in the grass, and then press it to your chest with the palm of your left hand. It takes only a moment to feel the pleasing warmth emanating from the piece of cedar, followed by a light tingling sensation running through the whole body. From time to time, whenever desired, the side of the pendant facing away from the body should be rubbed with one’s fingers, the thumbs pressed against the other side. The old fellow confidently assured me that within three months the possessor of one of these ‘ringing cedar’ pendants will feel significant improvement in his sense of well-being, and will be cured of many diseases.

“Even AIDS?” I asked, and briefly explained what I had learnt about this disease from the press.

The oldster confidently replied:
“From any and all diseases!”

But this, he considered, was an easy task. The main benefit was that anyone having one of these pendants would become kinder, more successful and more talented.

I did know a little about the healing properties of the cedars of our Siberian taiga, but the suggestion that it could affect one’s feelings and abilities — well, that to me seemed beyond the bounds of probability. The thought came to me that maybe these old men wanted money from me for this ‘unusual cedar’, as they themselves called it. And I began explaining that out in ‘the big wide world’, women were used to wearing jewellery made of gold and silver and wouldn’t pay a dime for some scrap of wood, and so I wasn’t going to lay out any money for anything like that.

“They don’t know what they’re wearing,” came the reply. “Gold — well, that’s dust in comparison with one
piece of this cedar. But we don’t need any money for it. We can give you some dried mushrooms in addition, but there’s nothing we need from you…”

You can buy these pendants too, btw...

http://www.siberiancedars.net/product_zkr_coulomb.php

You can also buy the cones, hopefully to get the seeds to plant your own, and buy the cedar nut oil and nuts.

http://www.siberiancedars.net/product_zkr_cones.php
http://www.siberiancedars.net/product_zkr_unshellednuts.php
http://www.energyoflife.ca/info_products.php

I would like to plant some trees. Laughing

Wouldn't it be great to put some of the chips from the cones, inside orgonite? Hmmmm...

Hopefully, by posting these snippets, I've at least brought some of that energy from her book to these posts. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: