The Women Warriors Forum Index The Women Warriors
Uniting people, reclaiming the planet Earth

Home    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  ChatChat Room   

By entering this site, you agree to the disclaimers and the confidentiality agreement on our Home Page
MEMBERSHIP ON THIS BOARD IS BY INVITATION ONLY.

sylphs, signs, chemtrails and happy orbs..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sylvia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: sylphs, signs, chemtrails and happy orbs.. Reply with quote

I believe you will always find what are you looking for so on my day off I decided to be more aware of signs around us.
In the morning I looked through the window to check what's the weather like and I saw beautiful Sylphs working from the very morning.

..there is a dead spider hanging by the window so please ignore it Wink

I use London underground to travel within the city so on my way to the stable (Monday is my horse riding day) I was busy reading free Metro newspaper.

There was an interesting article about government's plans to increase tax on air travel. What is interesting about it that there is an excellent picture of chemtrails at the London sky.
They said there are vapour trails...well I am not an expert but for me it looks like chemtrails.

I scanned this article so you can read their excuse of putting more tax on people but have a look at the article next to it which I haven't noticed earlier. I read only a title which says that they want to call new world order..on climate. So government don't even deny that NWO exist?

I had to change a line and waiting on the platform I noticed this advert:

Oh my God I didn't even know one of the line goes to the 4th dimension Surprised Smile

There are three strange looking creatures on the left hand side which looks for me like aliens with big brown eyes.

Does it means that fourth and fifth dimensional shift of Earth already exist in collective consciousness?

At the stable I saw two police women riding their horses in our school but there were actually very nice:

this is my horse Cheyenne. He is beautiful and one of his eye is blue.

Few orbs:

And finally on my way home I have noticed a book advert. It is called "The revenge of Gaia". Everyone knows that our Mother Earth is called Gaia. Have a look at the author's surname : LOVELOCK. Doesn't sound weird? For me it sounds like they want us to lock our LOVE?!!! FORGET!!! Let's do exactly opposite!!

They are saing that they warn us... hmmm

Even if it sounds like mild form of my private paranoia I still pray, boost, focus on the positive things and I try to be happy each moment of my life which I wish to all of us.

Sylvia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Women Warriors Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: